NEW You are able to August 12, 2020 - Despite seeing customer centricity ― i.e., the opportunity to anticipate and meet customer needs ― like a main concern, up to 50 % (46%) of chemical manufacturers say they’re battling to have it right and fear competitors will require their clients, based on new information from Accenture (New york stock exchange: ACN).Simultaneously, two-thirds (66%) of chemical manufacturers stated using technology more extensively to obtain customer centricity right may help them boost profits by greater than 10%, and roughly one-third (35%) stated it might enable them to increase profits by greater than 20%.The Accenture Global Buyer Values Study― according to surveys of two,205 materials companies, industrial buyers, retailers and consumers ― discovered that chemical suppliers’ fears about losing people to competition is well-founded, since many buyers have options.
- Submit Story, SEO Bookmarks, Dofollow Bookmarking, High Pagerank Forums
- How to Buy FIFA Coins
- Choose a good VPS Hosting Services Provider and Their Services
- Getting More for Business Using SEO Services
- Khalifa Al Saif – Al Saif Group
- IOT Development Company
- Fitness: Living a Balanced Life – Roslynn Bryant
- Frozen Foods Market (2020 to 2026)- Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast
- Data Science Course Eligibility
- Want to know how to Increase Turboprop Engine Performance?