Mail-setup shows you how to Configure Windows Mail Smtp Port and also explain SMTP settings for Gmail & Configuration of Bigpond SMTP settings.
The following details have to be input under SMTP Settings:
Incoming POP server: pop3.live.com
Incoming POP mail: port 995
Outgoing SMTP server: smtp.live.com
Outgoing SMTP Port: 587 (with TLS [preferred] or SSL Encryption depending on your email app)
Incoming uses SSL: On (this is required)
Outgoing uses SSL: On (this is required)
Authentication Outgoing server (SMTP) authentication: Same as an incoming mail server
- Packers And Movers In Indore
- Are Ohio Drivers Ed Courses Helpful To Learn Safe Driving?
- Dishwasher Repair In Dubai
- What To Consider While Choosing An ECommerce Bookkeeping Service Provider?
- Munnar Tour Packages
- Education Is The Key Of Success
- What Is VPS Hosting And Do I Need VPS Hosting Services? – BeTec Host
- The Basics Of Cheap Web Hosting Services
- Saigon Vietnam Travel,vietnam Tours,vietnam Tours From Saigon
- Ecommerce Solution For Startups Online