"The government apparently cannot resolve the problems in telecommunications. Why? Because the authorities are trying to balance the Supreme Court order on adjusted gross revenue (AGR), with keeping the telecom sector healthy, while safeguarding consumer interest. These irreconcilable differences have arisen because both the United Progressive Alliance and the National Democratic Alliance governments prosecuted unreasonable claims for 15 years, despite adverse rulings! This imagined “impossible trinity” is an entirely self-created conflation.
If only the authorities focused on what they can do for India’s real needs instead of tilting at windmills, we’d fare better. Now, we are close to a collapse in communications that would impede many sectors, compound the problem of non-performing assets (NPAs), demoralise bankers, increase unemployment, and reduce investment, adding to our economic and social problems."
- Canon Printer Support
- Best Digital Marketing Institute In DELHI
- Affiliate Marketing Guide
- UIDAI Recruitment 2020 – Various Vacancies
- UK Interest Free Loans For Studies
- Agen Slot Online Terbaik Online 24 Jam
- Pos Software Singapore – EZ Accounting Pte Ltd Singapore
- Supreme Court Quashes RBI Ban On Cryptocurrency Trade
- English Language Testing Exams
- Dedicated Server Host