"Posted by Nokia
Nokia, along with leading operators Telenor and Telia, announced that it has deployed the world’s most advanced shared wireless network supporting a Multi-Operator Core Network (MOCN) feature, enabled for wireless technologies spanning 2G to 5G.
The 5G MOCN feature was deployed on a trial network in Denmark and verified with successful end-to-end test calls. MOCN, the most advanced network architecture model allowing for network sharing, enables distinct mobile operators with their own core network to share a common radio access network infrastructure as well as spectrum resources.
This is the first network to include live MOCN capabilities for 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G simultaneously. The live trial utilized Nokia’s end-to-end 5G technology, including 5G RAN and 5G cloud core."
- Tech Support – Document Management
- Document Management For Distribution Sector
- NGOs In Pakistan Are At The Edge Of Destruction
- Marketing Companies Vancouver
- VIAVI Solidifies Fiber Leadership With Testing Solutions For High-Speed Networks
- Car Jacks Manufacturers In India
- Document Management Software
- AGEN SLOT ONLINE TERBAIK
- IOCL Recruitment 2019-2020 Junior Engineering Assistant (Panipat Refinery & Petrochemica)
- Professional SEO Services In Lahore, Pakistan