"Posted by Nokia
Nokia, along with leading operators Telenor and Telia, announced that it has deployed the world’s most advanced shared wireless network supporting a Multi-Operator Core Network (MOCN) feature, enabled for wireless technologies spanning 2G to 5G.
The 5G MOCN feature was deployed on a trial network in Denmark and verified with successful end-to-end test calls. MOCN, the most advanced network architecture model allowing for network sharing, enables distinct mobile operators with their own core network to share a common radio access network infrastructure as well as spectrum resources.
This is the first network to include live MOCN capabilities for 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G simultaneously. The live trial utilized Nokia’s end-to-end 5G technology, including 5G RAN and 5G cloud core."
- Roof Venting Oklahoma In Shawnee
- Build on Your Brand During This Crisis
- Best One UI Productivity Features in Galaxy S20
- Best Drawing and Painting Apps for Android
- Why you choose BeTec Host for Web Hosting & Web Development Solutions?
- Situs Agen Judi Slot Online Teraman
- Fix for “Activation of Network Connection Failed” on Linux
- The Influence Of Soap Packaging Boxes
- used BMW transmission for sale
- Data Migration Resources