Oracle, which recently opened enterprise-grade Gen 2 Cloud region for its existing and new customers in India, is witnessing a huge demand from the Indian businesses – from verticals like education, jewellery, footwear, banking/finance — to join its Autonomous Database Cloud services.The Generation 2 enterprise cloud supports all legacy workloads while delivering modern cloud development tools, so enterprises in India can bring forward their past as they build their future.India currently is the sixth largest market for Oracle globally in the data management space.
- Top SEO Tools You Should Consider In 2020
- Agen Slot Online Terbaik
- Treadmill Belt | Treadmill Belt
- Portable Toilets Hire Australia | Portable Toilet Rental
- LMRCL Recruitment 2019-2020 Assistant Manager, Junior Engineer And Public Relations Assistant (UPMRCL)
- Customer-Centric Web Development Services | Strategic DigitaLab
- How Social Media Marketing Can Help To Grow Your Small Scale Business?
- Supreme Court Quashes RBI Ban On Cryptocurrency Trade
- Tech Support – Document Management
- Bandar Agen Slot Online Terpercaya Dengan Memberikan Kemudahan Bagi Para Member