"Posted by GE
GE Chairman and CEO H. Lawrence Culp, Jr., issued the following statement in response to the passing of former GE Chairman and CEO John F. Welch, Jr.:
“Today is a sad day for the entire GE family. Jack was larger than life and the heart of GE for half a century. He reshaped the face of our company and the business world. Jack was a strong and constant influence throughout my career despite never having worked directly for him.
When I last saw him, what I remember most vividly was when he asked me, ‘So how exactly are you running the company?’ Jack was still in it – committed to GE’s success. And to have Jack Welch ask me how I am running GE is pretty humbling."
- TNCB Recruitment 2020 – 1819 Clerk & Other Posts
- Clipping Path Service
- Latest Government Jobs 2020 Freejobexam.com
- OnePlus Service Center In Bangalore
- Coach Hire Prices In UK
- Top 10 Packers And Movers In Kanpur – Call 09303355424
- Supreme Court Quashes RBI Ban On Cryptocurrency Trade
- Teka Service Center In Dubai
- Cloud Hosting May Be The Next Gen Of Web Hosting
- How To Get Rid Of Blackheads Naturally