"Posted by GE
GE Chairman and CEO H. Lawrence Culp, Jr., issued the following statement in response to the passing of former GE Chairman and CEO John F. Welch, Jr.:
“Today is a sad day for the entire GE family. Jack was larger than life and the heart of GE for half a century. He reshaped the face of our company and the business world. Jack was a strong and constant influence throughout my career despite never having worked directly for him.
When I last saw him, what I remember most vividly was when he asked me, ‘So how exactly are you running the company?’ Jack was still in it – committed to GE’s success. And to have Jack Welch ask me how I am running GE is pretty humbling."
- Motels Near Christchurch Airport
- UPSC Recruitment 2020 – 85 Asst Engineer & Other Posts
- Best Cctv Camera Dealers Near Me
- How To Increase A Website’s Organic Traffic?
- Coach Hire Oxford
- Best Digital Marketing Institute In Delhi
- Agen Judi Slot Online Deposit Pulsa
- Daftar Agen Sbobet Terpercaya Dengan Uang Asli
- Education Is The Key Of Success
- TNEB Recruitment 2020 – 1300 Accountant Vacancies