The Supreme Court on Wednesday quashed an order by the Reserve bank of India (RBI) banning financial services firms from trading in virtual currency or cryptocurrency.Its decision comes after hearing several petitions challenging RBI’s April 2018 order imposing a ban on financial firms or individuals in India from trading in cryptocurrencies.The development comes almost two years after trading in virtual currency was banned by RBI. While the order revoked the ban on illegal cryptocurrency trade, it is worth noting that the government already prepared a draft bill that seeks to prohibit mining, holding, selling, trade, issuance, disposal or use of cryptocurrency in the country.
- Choose a Dedicated Hosting Services for Exclusive Web Service
- How do I login Charles Schwab account?
- Saree Gown and Ready Pleated Saree Online Shopping For Festivals
- How to activate a USAA card 2020 Guide
- Real Estate in Pakistan
- How to fix issues if Microsoft Office login not working?
- Understanding the Architecture and VPS Hosting Setup
- How do I get started with Netflix Party?
- magicjack login |my magicjack account | magicjack renewal fee
- BOOK FAIR EXPERIENCE RIGHT AT YOUR FINGERTIPS.
- Category: Technology
- Tags: supreme court quashes rbi ban on cryptocurrency trade