Revealing for the first time that US President Donald Trump batted for Apple to help it get a strong retail foothold in India, the companys CEO Tim Cook has said that the US administration has worked in Apples favour to help it gain further ground in worlds second largest smartphone market.After Trump visited India on February 24-25, saying he “may never be excited again about a crowd after going to India,” Cook also announced last week that Apple is set to open its first branded retail store in the country in 2021 and open an online exclusive online store this year.
- Odisha State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020
- Shared Web Hosting Company To A VPS Hosting Plan – BeTec Host
- How To Set Up An Email Account?
- 3 Days Masai Mara Safari
- Looking For A Skiing Holiday In Nendaz Then Book Ski Pass Online Today
- GI Chemical Electrode | Yash Earthing Solution
- Kerala Holiday Packages
- Daewoo Service Center In Dubai
- Malaysia Transport Services
- Aircraft/Jet Management, Pilot Services, & Aviation Consultant Company In Florida