"With the final hearing of the adjusted gross revenue (AGR) issue at the Supreme Court slated for March 17, Vodafone Group Chief Executive Officer Nick Read has sought a meeting with Telecommunications and Information Technology Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad this week.Multiple sources told BusinessLine that Read will be visiting India on March 6 (Friday) and has requested for the meeting along with Ravinder Takkar, Managing Director and CEO, Vodafone Idea (VIL), with Prasad anytime during the day.
“We would be grateful for a meeting as per your convenience on March 6, 2020,” says a letter written by P Balaji, Chief Regulatory and Corporate Affairs Officer, VIL, seen by BusinessLine."
- GI Chemical Electrode | Yash Earthing Solution
- Online Affiliate Programs
- THERMOCOUPLE CABLE MANUFACTURERS
- RTD SENSOR MANUFACTURERS
- South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 – 617 Vacancies
- C TYPE THERMOCOUPLE MANUFACTURERS
- Tree Lopping Service Ipswich
- MI CABLE MANUFACTURERS
- Treadmill Belt | Treadmill Belt
- Plumbing Services Ipswich